Sunday, March 12, 2017

Mold sickness, then Lyme, and my Descent into Morgellons - My story and steps taken

This blog will begin to move into the direction of analyzing treatments that people claim have helped or cured them.

In August of 2014 I moved to Panama. The infection would be triggered by mold sickness. I may have become infected in VA. 

I began to have a film cover my eye and reduced my vision slowly and became irritated. 

A painful epididymal cyst in my testicle was diagnosed. I now suspect this was a mold spore.

Alternaria was clearly visible in the home. I've read cases where dogs testicles have swollen from exposure. It infected my left eye.

I began to develop a ringworm type rash on the face and body.

3 months slow incremental dosing of Nascent Iodine to 15mg daily cleared the cyst, bran fog,  cluster headaches, restored energy, and has rejuvenated my thyroid.

Terbinafine 500mg bid /15d was tried initially and attacked a fungal infection in a muscle behind the left eye. I felt it working one hour after taking it as the muscle behind my left eye tingled and itched. 

Itraconazole 100mg /11d helped clear the 'film' that was forming on the cornea.

From the start I appeared to have very few isolated spots of tinea versicolor on arms.

A few subcutaneous nodules appear from time to time taking weeks to resolve much like in Sporotrichosis yet I dont believe it is.

Unlike S.schenckii which causes Sporo there is no suppuration in the forearms and these do not progress to pustules nor gummata in the arms.

There appears to be a hematogenous spread from these hard yet painless nodules in the forearm to soft painless enlargements appearing like stops on a metro rail map within swollen veins. I would guess these are near lymph nodes.

After this first course I saw an ophthalmologist who stain tested the eyes for fungal infection and completed a thorough examination with a slit lamp. I believe at the time there was still candida in the eyes which he some how missed. It was likely small or I developed it shortly after.

I should have seen him before the Itraconazole but the timing just worked out this way.

There is 5-10% permanent damage, to the ciliary muscle. The left eye is not able to focus as accurately as it did before.

I will attempt the Bates method to restore the ciliary muscle and improve my focus.

Doxycycline 100mg bid used would later prove his diagnosis of allergies as incorrect.

I discovered Fluconazole had better penetration in the eye. It is over the counter here. It cleared all skin rash and resolved floaters. The final problem of a stationary foreign object on the cornea resolved and I was ecstatic.


Combining Fluconazole with Nystatin pulsing helped kill the excess yeast in the gut (herx city). Combining it with Doxy pulsing restored the sclera from red to white rather rapidly.

Doxycycline is known to make Fluconazole go from fungistatic to fungicidal.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3393430/

6 months of continuous daily use of Fluconazole 400 mg and cured, or so I thought....

Oil pulling with ozonated Coconut Oil and Xylitol quickly and effectively arrested and cleared a failed dental implant infection that was beginning to hurt.

I suspect P. Acnes bacteria which normally resides on the skin traveled through a dental implant that I got in my 20's and caused the chronic pain in my spine that I have suffered from for 28 years. While I treat mold, lyme, and Morgellons symptoms I have also begun taking Augmentin tid for 100 days as was outlined in this clinical study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3631045/

I cannot recommend dental implants. I plan to have remaining ones removed.

Throw away your glycerine toothpaste and get a non-glycerine one like EarthPaste.

The glycerin coats teeth and prevents remineralization and healing of teeth.

I am finding it difficult to trust an industry that willingly gave us mercury fillings and marketed them as silver and will admit no harm. When I was a child I always thought they were silver. If only I knew then what I know now!

I am sorry to inform you that Lyme may cause you to lose your teeth anyway. Ask to see your teeth if you have them removed. You will notice the decay started on the inside and they are hollow rotting from the inside out.       

From the outside this often appears as a cavity at the base of a tooth.

I figured if I had parasites then no other method for healing could work until I get rid of the parasites. 

5 cycles of Ivermectin (4 days on 3off, 3days on,4 off, 2days on 5 off, 2days on 5 off). The 5th was of an extended length that I wont mention the length because I cannot justify doing a fifth cycle. This will knock out what it can knock out in 4 cycles.

I now use  Ivermectin to quell any recurrence of itch and it works in one dose and quickly. A 6mg single dose now works for me and I dont need it often as long as I remain on Fluconazole 400 mg / d.

I believe Ivermectin has helped remove some nematode(s) in the GI tract. I did several antihelmintic drugs in a modified Klinghardt protocol. The protocol can be found below.

Colloidal silver drops in the ear remove any irritation within days and for weeks at a time.

I began experiencing lung pain which at the time I thought was Aspergilosis.

I went back on Itraconazole for 28 days. It had been 2 years from the first time I used it.

In January I got an S.schenckii (Sporotrichosis) similar folliculitis in scalp sores which scabbed, rash by ears, sores inside the left cheek, and facial hair.

I believed I had mites crawling all over my scalp,face,and ears, yet it made little sense to me that I was affected and not my wife.

I figured if it were mites it wouldnt care what I ate. I stopped all sugar, carbs, breads.

The sensation rapidly resolved (yet others do have mites or Bartonella or yeast causing the sensations). It was not mites in my case although there are many sufferers of this condition with fibers, mites, worms, bacteria, yeast, and viruses.

I have become host to invaders which likely attract new infections which feed on the previous arrivals. I have become the dinner plate.   

Pores and skin fluoresce in UV light. Florescence occurs in the back of the throat between the tonsil walls and in pupils.

Tea tree oil soap as well as sulfur soaps have reduced areas which fluoresce on my skin.

28 days of Itraconazole at 100 mg bid should have helped S.schenckii or Aspergilosis but there was no improvement and continued breakout during. 

A friend recommends Clarithromycin 500 bid for the lung pain. This helped greatly is less frequent with reduced intensity and is 95% better. I still battle this.

Far IR Sauna has cleared grains of sand and a few arthropod like creatures.

These will still emerge dead if I massage the area. Collembola?I have no idea. They are visible and crunchy.

I am also on my second 14 day course of Mebendazole 100 bid. I am on Tinidazole 500 bid 2 wk pulse at a pre fibrous stage of this condition.

Cover any new insect bite with antibiotic ointment (for 24 hours) to suffocate injected nematode larvae. They will surface and die, else disseminate. This is why some end up with worms.

Morgellons sufferers have one or more uncommon dimorphic fungi which have disseminated throughout as well as multiple bacterial infections and sometimes viral ones.

I have been told that one person with this condition that they tested positive for Chaetomium globosum a dimorphic fungi (exists as mold at room temperature / yeast at body temperature)

A quick search at the link below and you will also see that they are scrambling for a drug that is effective against this invasive fungi, so maybe there is something to this. I will continue to investigate.

This mold is modified and used in crop pest control.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=Chaetomium+globosum

This and other dimorphic fungi get in hair follicles. The yeast may cause tingling sensations as it grows.

I am slso on Diethylcarbamazine 100 qid and stabilized oxygen drops throught the day (the jury still out on these).

This is not evolution. It is GMO disease: www.tinyurl.com/gn6qv9w

More information will be added with tips from myself and others to follow. It has been a wild ride and a fascinating time to be alive. Follow along and lets defeat Morgellons, Lyme, and Mold Sickness! 

www.fascinatingtimetobealive.blogspot.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRaB6M4cMA&t=5s

I am now using a modified version of the Klinghardt Protocol.

The Klinghardt Protocol from 2013 is listed below. I do not know what he uses todays and I have modified the folowing protocol and Ive personalized it as I have indicated above.

 http://g2cforum.org/index.php/goto/technical-talk-mms-mms1/25297-parasite-protocol-dr-d-klinghardt-systemic-medications

1. Biltricide 600 mg - twice daily (q. 12 hours) for two days
Absorption increases most when taken with a high carb meal. A high fat meal increases it almost as much. Take with grapefruit juice to increase absorption also.

2. Ivermectin 12 mg - one 12 mg (or four 3 mg) tablet(s) four times per day for fourteen days (take at the same time as Pyrantel Pamoate) on an EMPTY stomach.
Pyrantel pamoate (liquid – 4 teaspoons) 1000 mg per day at bedtime for fourteen days.

3. Albenza 400 mg - Two 200 mg tablets twice per day for fourteen days (after completing fourteen days on Ivermectin and Pyrantel). Take with food. (every 12 hours)

4. Alinia 1000 mg - Two 500 mg tablets twice per day for fourteen days (after completing Albenza) every 12 hours

(A's addition from Dr. Clark’s Book - Levimasole 100 mg (3 times/day) before meals)

THEN 2 HERBS:

5. Mimosa Pudica (Biopure) - ½ teaspoon 2x/day for fourteen days mixed drink, milk or juice

6. Arteminisin (Biopure) - 200mgs 2x/day for fourteen days.
ALWAYS take with 4 oz. of grapefruit juice 30 minutes before meals.

If you are able and wish to DONATE TO CLINT please go here:
www.paypal.me/HelpClint 

or preferably send BitCoin to :      14NL2MxaNeLsNBVpooDr96sH4U8xvebKZa

No comments:

Post a Comment